Splurge Bakery parties are hands-on and all-inclusive. Each child will receive their own ingredients – there will be no sharing of items. Every party includes the following:
- Decorating Activity - We have several age-appropriate activities to choose from! Frosting is provided in the birthday child’s three favorite colors. Party guests take home their creations whether it be a cake, cookie or cupcakes.
- Candy – We have lots of it!! Kids decorate their masterpieces with an assortment of delicious candies.
- Food – Make Your Own Pizza is included with every party and a favorite activity for Splurge Kids. Pizza dough is made in advance by Splurge Bakery. Kids roll out their own individual pizza, and will add sauce and cheese. Pizza is baked during the party and served towards the end (before birthday cake).
- Paperware - All paperware and candles are provided.
- Birthday Dessert Selection – Choose between our classic Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake, a vanilla or chocolate sheet cake, or cupcakes in vanilla, chocolate or red velvet flavors to sing happy birthday to at the end of your party. You may upgrade our standard birthday cake decoration for an additional charge. Birthday Child will receive a separate cupcake to blow out a candle.
- Aprons -All participants are provided with a Splurge Bakery apron to wear during the party.
Pricing: $500 for a minimum of 10 children and $50.00 for each additional child. Price includes everything listed above.
Book your party, email us a list of the attendees first names and just show up! We will do the rest.
Choose between the following activities:
- Choose between a Large round cookie or a Unicorn Head Cookie. Frosting and candy provided. Children take home their own giant cookie.
- Cupcake Decorating (2 cupcakes per child). Learn to make a butterfly cupcake and a monster cupcake. One vanilla and one chocolate cupcake provided with frosting and decorations. Children take home two cupcakes in a box.
- Mini Cake Decorating – One small 2-layer mini cake provided per child. This party is best if children are 6 yrs of age given its more challenging to frost a cake than a cupcake. Frosting and candy provided.Children take home their own mini cake in a box.
- Chocolate Fountain – $95 for 10 kids; $10 per additional child. Includes fresh strawberries, bananas, marshmallows, and pretzels for dipping!
- Hot Cocoa Bar - $85 for 10 kids; $8 per additional child. Includes hot chocolate and a mix-in bar which includes different types of marshmallows, plus delicious homemade hot chocolate marshmallow cookies!
- Chocolate Chip Cookies in a cone - $65 for 10 kids; $6 per additional child. Make your own mini chocolate chip cookies and go home with a cone filled with warm cookies!
- Ice Cream Sundae Bar - $65 for 10 kids; $6 per additional child. Includes premium ice cream, sauces, toppings and candies.
- Sugar Whip Sundaes – Non-edible - $50 for 10 kids; $5 per additional child. Make your own soap sundae! Premium soap product from California. Kids will choose from a variety of scents and add real sprinkles to decorate. Soap can be used in the sink or bath.
- Photo Cookie Favors $3.25 per Cookie – You supply us with a photo or graphic to put on a 3" round cookie. We can even add a message such as, thank you for celebrating with us.
Other Details / Disclaimers:
- Parties for 4-6 years are 1 ½ Hours. Add on activities may add an additional 15 minutes, depending on activity and size of party.
- Minimum of 10 attendees, please confirm with us the final number of participants no later than the immediate Monday leading up to your party. You will be charged for the number of participants confirmed with us, regardless of those who cannot attend. We prepare food products and schedule our team members just for you and your party – thank you for understanding.
- Deposit of $200 required to reserve a date and time. Deposit is non-refundable.
- Minimum of 10% tip.
SPLURGE BAKERY PRODUCTS ARE NOT ALLERGEN FREE. OUR PRODUCTS MAY CONTAIN SOME ORALL OF THE FOLLOWING COMMON FOOD ALLERGENS: MILK, EGGS, PEANUTS, TREE NUTS, SOY, SESAME AND WHEAT. You should inform each of your guests of the foregoing allergen warning. Please let us know if any of your guests have any food allergies. Prior to each party we ask all participants if they have any food allergies. The parent or guardian of any participant that informs us that he or she has food allergies will be required to sign a release form. See Release Form Here