Splurge Bakery parties are hands-on and all-inclusive. Each child will receive their own ingredients – there will be no sharing of items. Every party includes the following:
- Decorating Activity - We have several age-appropriate activities to choose from! Frosting is provided in the birthday child’s three favorite colors. Party guests take home their creations whether it be a cake, cookie or cupcakes.
- Candy – We have lots of it!! Kids decorate their masterpieces with an assortment of delicious candies. Lots of candy featured in your decorating activity.
- Food – Make Your Own Pizza is included with every party and a favorite activity for Splurge Kids. Pizza dough is made in advance by Splurge Bakery. Kids roll out their own individual pizza, and will add sauce and cheese. Pizza is baked during the party and served towards the end (before birthday cake).
- Paperware - All paperware and candles are provided.
- Birthday Cake – Choose between our classic Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake, a vanilla or chocolate sheet cake, or cupcakes in vanilla, chocolate or red velvet flavors. You may upgrade our standard birthday cake decoration for an additional charge. Birthday Child will receive a separate Jumbo Cupcake to blow out a candle.
- Invitations - an emailable invitation is available on our website including driving directions.
- Aprons -All participants are provided with a Splurge Bakery apron to wear during the party. Splurge swag is available for purchase.
Pricing: $450 for a minimum of 10 children and $45.00 for each additional child. Price includes everything listed above.
Book your party, email us a list of the attendees first names and just show up! We will do the rest.
Choose between the following activities:
- 6” Layer Cake Decorating – Each child receives their own 6” round2-layer cake. Frosting and candy provided makes this a favorite activity for kids. Each child goes home with their own 6” layer cake.
- Cupcake Wars – Each child receives 4 cupcakes to decorate in a theme decided in advance with the birthday child. Kids decorate their cupcakes with the theme in mind. Kids decorate their cupcakes with the theme in mind. Each child is deemed a winner by our party staff based on three categories:most creative, most colorful and best execution of theme. Children take home the 4 cupcakes they decorate.
- 9” Cookie Decorating– Choose between aLarge round cookie or a Unicorn Head Cookie. Frosting and candy provided. Children take home their own giant cookie.
- Chocolate Fountain – $95 for 10 kids; $5 per additional child.Includes fresh strawberries, bananas, marshmallows, and pretzels for dipping!
- Chocolate Chip Cookies in a cone - $4 per child; Make your own mini chocolate chip cookies and go home with a cone filled with warm cookies!
- Ice Cream Sundae Bar - $50 for 10 kids; $4 per additional child. Includes premium ice cream, sauces, and candies.
- Sugar Whip Sundaes – Non-edible - $4.00 per child. Make your own soap sundae! Premium soap product from California. Kids will choose from a variety of scents and add real sprinkles to decorate. Soap can be used in the sink or bath.
- Photo Cookie Favors $3.00 per Cookie – You supply us with a photo or graphic. We can add a message such as, thank you for celebrating with us.
Other Details / Disclaimers:
- Parties for 7-8 years are 1 ½ Hours. Add on activities may add an additional 15 minutes, depending on activity and size of party.
- Minimum of 10 attendees (current maximum of 15 kids), please confirm with us the final number of participants no later than three (4) days before your party. You will be charged for the number of participants confirmed with us, regardless of those who cannot attend. We prepare food products and schedule our team members just for you and your party – thank you for understanding.
- Deposit of $150 required to reserve a date and time. Deposit is non-refundable.
SPLURGE BAKERY PRODUCTS ARE NOT ALLERGEN FREE. OUR PRODUCTS MAY CONTAIN SOME ORALL OF THE FOLLOWING COMMON FOOD ALLERGENS: MILK, EGGS, PEANUTS, TREE NUTS, SOY AND WHEAT. You should inform each of your guests of the foregoing allergen warning. Please let us know if any of your guests have any food allergies. Prior to each party we ask all participants if they have any food allergies. The parent or guardian of any participant that informs us that he or she has food allergies will be required to sign a release form. See Release Form Here