Splurge Bakery parties are hands-on and all-inclusive. Each child will receive their own ingredients – there will be no sharing of items.
Cookie Baking Party – New at Splurge Bakery
Children ages 7-12 – 2 hours
Every child will receive their own set of ingredients to mix and bake a recipe of cookies. Flavor decided in advance by birthday child. Options include Swirl Cookies, Snickerdoodle cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookie bars. Our party staff will lead children in the recipe. Every party includes the following:
- Food – Make Your Own Pizza is included with every party and a favorite activity for Splurge Kids. Pizza dough is made in advance by SplurgeBakery. Kids roll out their own individual pizza, and will add sauce and cheese. Pizza is baked during the party and served towards the end (before birthday cake).
- Paperware – All paperware and candles are provided.
- Birthday Cake – Choose between our classic Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake, a vanilla or chocolate sheet cake, or cupcakes in vanilla, chocolate or red velvet flavors. You may upgrade our standard birthday cake decoration for an additional charge. Birthday Child will receive a separate Jumbo Cupcake to blowout a candle.
- Invitations – an emailable invitation is available on our website including driving directions.
- Aprons – All participants are provided with a Splurge Bakery apron to wear during the party. Splurge swag is available for purchase.
Pricing: This party is limited to a maximum of 10 children. Total price is $650 for 10 children or less. Length of party is 2 hours.
Price includes ingredients for each child to make their own recipe.
Book your party, email us a list of the attendees first names and just show up! We will do the rest.
Parties are currently drop-off except for immediate family.